Traceability and Provenance Zone
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre, trading as FIAL, is inviting SME and micro businesses with a supply chain integrity product or service to join us in the Traceability and Provenance Zone (the Zone) at foodpro 2021.
FIAL’s Capturing the Prize identified the rise of food provenance as one of the 10 Future Trends shaping the operating, commercial and regulatory environments of the agri-food sector between now and 2030.
Supporting businesses to realise the related supply chain transformation growth opportunity will unlock $A31B in value-add and create an additional 56,000 jobs for Australians by 2030.
Find out more about the 10 Future Trends and 19 Growth Opportunities that could grow the value of the sector to $200B and create 300,000 jobs by 2030.
About the Traceability and Provenance Zone
• Materials Integrity management
• On-pack traceability
• Packaging Integrity and anti-fraud
• Shipping and Receivals traceability
• Quality Management Solutions for Traceability
• Testing methods for certification of product authenticity or origin
• Traceability software
• Solutions must be scalable to suit smaller manufacturers who produce less than 5,000 units a week
• Solutions may be applicable for produce, ingredients or pre-packaged goods for sale
• Businesses must be able to demonstrate the relevance of their product either through a case study or other submission documents when they apply for an EOI
• FIAL will make the selection of those businesses most aligned with the Zone eligibility.
• The Zone will have a maximum of 14 businesses
• Each business will get a place in the zone as shown below (shell scheme stand, cupboard, chair, carpet, table, fascia and one 4amp power point)
• 50% subsidy from FIAL. Total payable by you is $2000 + GST
• 100% payment is required on invoice
• Successful applicants will participate in a panel session outlining solutions to traceability or provenance challenges.
Are you interested in reserving a spot in the Traceability and Provenance Zone? Express your interest below.
We combine market information and insights and create relevant and practical knowledge that can be used make informed commercial decisions.
We inspire growth and business confidence by providing practical skills from industry experts to develop innovative products, processes and access new markets.
We connect businesses with researchers to kickstart industry investment, foster innovation and encourage new product, process, and technology development.