Join us at Asia's largest international food trade show
FIAL is heading to Food & Hotel Asia (FHA), Food & Beverage 2022 in Singapore. We are inviting Australian food and beverage businesses to join us on our Australian stand to showcase products in front of buyers from Asia and across the globe.
Australian food and beverage businesses must be registered to FIAL's Australian Food & Beverage Catalogue (AFBC) to sign-up to this event.
*Limited spots available. Registrations will close once spots have been fulfilled.
** Includes the Market Insights and Retail Tour
About FHA Food & Beverage Singapore
Traditionally held every two years, FHA Food & Beverage in Singapore is the largest international food and beverage trade show in Asia. More than 70 per cent of exhibitors are made up of direct manufacturers and as many as 15 per cent are expected to use the event as a launch pad for new-to-market innovations.
FHA Food & Beverage will provide global suppliers with valuable access to quality buyers including distributors, importers, manufacturers and retailers, and attendees will also gain valuable insights into developments and future trends of the food and beverage industry.
FHA Food & Beverage 2018 at a glance:
- 50,000 square metres of exhibition area, with six specialised sectors
- 1,750 exhibiting companies
- 72 international group pavilions
- 55,433 trade visitors; 40 per cent are from overseas
- 164 Australian Exhibitors in 2018 – including nine industry bodies and government agencies
For more information visit: www.foodnhotelasia.com
Why attend FHA Food & Beverage Singapore
- Capitalise on excellent export opportunities. Aligning with FIAL provides a cost-effective pathway to exhibit at Asia’s largest international food trade show.
- FIAL will manage freight and customs requirements for samples and provide exceptional service throughout the entire process.
- Gain valuable market intelligence from our Market Insights and Retail Tour.
- Many companies have successfully negotiated and secured their first orders into new export markets by attending FIAL’s selected global food and beverage exhibitions.
Option 1: Sampling on the Stand
- Available pod sizes: 1x 3m (other sizes available on request 3 x 3m or 6 x 3m)
- A 800mm (width) two-tier sampling table (pod) with a custom-laminated top with graphics and a lockable cabinet to sample your products on
- Two rows of product shelves on the wall behind the pod, with a 2.5m high graphics in high resolution
- Two exhibitor passes
- Freight forwarding - 25kg (maximum of up to 50kg) of product for sampling and merchandising to Singapore. Simply send your products to our nominated freight forwarder in Australia with relevant documentation, e.g. commercial invoice / packing list/health certificate (if applicable). Sample delivery date and address to be communicated after confirmation and payment
- Two complimentary tickets to the Market Insights and Retail Tour and associated networking events
- Post-event report
(*Additional cost applies for chilled / frozen options - equipment rental. Costs do not include travel, accommodation, meals or land arrangements. Australian wine businesses will not be able to hold space on the FIAL stand due to the requirements of the venue. Wine businesses will be hosted outside of the food and beverage section at FHA Food & Beverage Singapore)
Option 2: Market Insights and Retail Tour
Total cost: $495 incl. GST
Want to learn more about the market in Singapore? FIAL will be hosting a Markets Insights and Retail Tour in Singapore. Those who choose sampling on the stand can join our tour free-of-charge. If you are not sampling with us but still plan to attend FHA Food & Beverage 2022 in person, why not take advantage of our tour to learn more about the Singapore market?
You must be registered to FIAL's Australian Food & Beverage Catalogue (AFBC) if you wish to join us at FHA Food & Beverage Singapore. If you are not registered to the AFBC, you can register for free here.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration requires payment (fully refundable if we are unable to take your samples)
- Any cancellations must be made 45 working days before the show (Monday, 4th July 2022), otherwise your ticket will be non-refundable
- Only export ready Australian food companies with a finished food and beverage product will be considered
- Note: trade show dates and travel restrictions can change at any time due to ongoing COVID-19 impact. FIAL reserves the right to cancel or postpone events based on health advice.
- You must be a registered user of FIAL’s Australian Food & Beverage Catalogue (AFBC) to sign-up to this event
- Note: Australian wine businesses will not be able to hold space on the FIAL stand due to the requirements of the venue. Wine businesses will be hosted outside of the food and beverage section at FHA Food & Beverage Singapore
We combine market information and insights and create relevant and practical knowledge that can be used make informed commercial decisions.
We inspire growth and business confidence by providing practical skills from industry experts to develop innovative products, processes and access new markets.
We connect businesses with researchers to kickstart industry investment, foster innovation and encourage new product, process, and technology development.