Naturally Good is Australia's premier trade show for all things natural, organic and healthy.
FIAL, in collaboration with Woolworths Supermarkets, is inviting Australian food and beverage suppliers to attend an exclusive Meet the Buyer event and Health & Wellness Information Session at Naturally Good in Sydney.
Woolworths Meet the Buyer
Australian food and beverage suppliers in the Health & Wellness category will have an opportunity to secure a one-to-one meeting with a Woolworths buyer on Monday 31st May 2021. Suppliers must specialise in natural, organic and healthy food and drink products, as well as vitamins and supplements to be eligible.
Suppliers will need to submit their Expression of Interest to the event, and the details will be passed onto the Woolworths buying team. The buyers will then select the exhibitors they wish to meet with during the one-on-one sessions.
Applicants will be notified by email if they are successful along with an appointment time before the event.
Health & Wellness Information Session with Woolworths
In addition to the Meet the Buyer event, Australian food and beverage suppliers are invited to attend an industry briefing on the Woolworths health food strategy and opportunities.
Participants will have an opportunity to network with Woolworths and FoodCo managers, developers and technologists and hear about the direction of the Health & Wellness industry from Australia’s leading retailer.
This Health & Wellness event is exclusive to Naturally Good and will be one you do not want to miss.
|7:45am - 8:15am||Guest arrival and registration|
|Overview of Woolworths / FoodCo Brand and Macro|
|8:15am – 8:25am||Welcome and introduction to the Woolworths team and the top line direction moving forward|
|8:25am – 9:00am||Big picture overview of Woolworths Health & Wellness direction. Cover Health & Wellness strategy and Macro wholefoods company and opportunities for suppliers moving forward|
|Woolworths Global Food Inspiration and Trends|
|9:00am – 9:30am||Taking the complexity out of supplying to Woolworths / FoodCo|
|What are the top five Health & Wellness trends that are key for Woolworths? What types of products are Woolworths looking for, to cater to these trends and opportunities|
|Operations and Marketing – selection and sourcing requirements|
|9:30am – 9:40am||FIAL platforms and sector grants|
|9:40am – 10:00am||Q&A – Open forum|
|10:30am – 12:30pm||Meet the Buyer appointments for successful exhibitors|
Terms and Conditions
- All participants are responsible for acquiring their own tickets to enter the 2021 Naturally Good exhibition. Please visit: www.naturallygood.com.au
- Please note this event is tailored towards food companies in the Food and Agribusiness industry and places will be prioritised for companies within the industry.
- FIAL reserves the right to charge for the Meet the Buyer event. Successful applicants will be charged an admin fee of $35 including GST.
- FIAL reserves the right to cancel/change the event itself and/or speakers, guests, agendas, presenters without prior notice at any given time. Full refunds will be provided for events where fees were charged.
- FIAL bears no responsibility for any travel costs incurred by participants associated as a result of cancellation/changes to the event.
- You may be invited by e-mail or telephone, to take part in surveys and case-studies. These surveys and case-studies may contain information about this event or other FIAL activities you have participated in. We reserve the right to exclude participants who provide false or misleading answers. We reserve the copyright for all survey content.
- FIAL reserves the right to cancel or change the date/time of the event.
- FIAL does not guarantee a successful match with a buyer.
Refer to the following link for trade show safety protocols: www.iccsydney.com.au/Eventsafe
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.