About the Event
Vietnam’s total wine consumption makes it the third largest wine drinking market in ASEAN. This consumption is forecast to grow by an average of 7.4% a year, one of the fastest growth rates in the ASEAN region.
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre (FIAL), in partnership with Wine Australia and Austrade, are hosting a Vietnam Wine Trade Readiness Webinar.
Hear from in-market representatives, wine distributors, logistics and freight experts. You will receive the latest updates on the business landscape in Vietnam and gain insight into how Australian wine businesses can navigate through the COVID-19 crisis and continue to capitalise on opportunities created by the strategic partnership between Australia and Vietnam.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- Market overview – doing business in Vietnam – tariffs and taxes, distribution channels, regulations, non-tariff barriers.
- Market insights – trends, opportunities and challenges, risk mitigation, accessing hospitality channels, steps to expand into the Vietnam market.
- Logistics and freight - freight, distribution and warehousing; operational models and custom requirements.
- Jackie Lam - co-Director, Rada Vietnam
- Alex Thinh - Wine Master Sommelier, L3 WSET
- John Gardner - General Director, Caravelle Saigon Hotel
- Rebecca Ball - Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner, Austrade Vietnam
- Wine Distributor / importer: William Gallet - Managing Manager, T.K. Distribution Corporation
- Freight / supply chain expert: Paul Leven - Compliance, Facilities and Vehicles Manager, C.T. FREIGHT
Who Should Attend
- Australian wine exporters interested in exporting to Vietnam.
- Australian wine exporters already exporting to the region that want to further develop their strategy.
- Australian exporters registered in the Virtual Meet the Buyer Vietnam event with FIAL and Wine Australia.
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.