About the Event
Wine consumption across the Asian continent, represents around a fifth of Australia’s export volume.
As a group, the Southeast Asian markets are high-value destinations for Australian wine. In the year 2020, 68 per cent of the value exported to Southeast Asia was shipped at an average value above $10 per litre.
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre (FIAL), in partnership with Wine Australia and the Austrade Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, are hosting a Wine Trade Readiness Webinar.
Hear from in-market representatives and experts. You will receive the latest updates on the business landscape in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, and gain insight into how Australian wine businesses can navigate through the COVID-19 crisis and capitalise on opportunities created by the strategic partnership between Australia and ASEAN.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- Market overview – economic recovery and growth; doing business in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia; distribution channels; regulations; non-tariff barriers.
- Market insights – trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Q & A
- Indonesia 30 mins – 1.00pm to 1.30pm AEST
Singapore 30 mins – 1.30pm to 2.00pm AEST
- Malaysia 30 mins – 2.00pm to 2.30pm AEST
- Hannah Wade - Trade & Investment Commissioner, Austrade Indonesia
- Amelia Walsh - Trade & Investment Commissioner, Austrade Singapore
- Paul Sanda - Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Austrade Malaysia & Brunei
- Other in-market experts to be announced
Who Should Attend
- Australian wine exporters interested in exporting to Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Australian wine exporters already exporting to the region that want to further develop their strategy.
- Australian exporters registered in the Virtual Meet the Buyer Singapore-Malaysia-Indonesia event with FIAL and Wine Australia.
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.