About the Event
By retail value, Thailand is the second largest wine market among the ASEAN countries. According to IWSR (International Wine & Spirit Research), wine consumption is forecast to grow by 6 per cent per annum through to 2025, with growth strongest in the premium wine segments.
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre , trading as FIAL, in partnership with Wine Australia and Austrade, invite Australian wine exporters to our Thailand Wine Trade Readiness Webinar.
Hear from Austrade Bangkok representatives on the wine landscape and how Thailand is re-opening their economy, and from an in-market regulatory and distribution expert on Thai regulations related to importing, distributing, and promoting wine. Equip yourself with a solid understanding of market conditions and regulations in relation to exporting wine to Thailand.
Webinar topics include :
- Market overview - doing business in Thailand – market conditions, trends, COVID-impact
- Market regulations - import regulations, tariffs and taxes, non-tariff barriers, distribution, and promotions
- Distributor Insights - Working with importers/distributors to expand into the Thai market
- Rod Arenas - General Manager Commercial, FIAL
- Stuart Barclay - General Manager Marketing, Wine Australia
- Karen Surmon - Trade & Investment Commissioner, Austrade
- Khemika Ratanakul - Secretary & Director of TABBA / Public Affairs Manager, Diageo Moet Hennessy Thailand
Chantimaporn Mekdhanasarn - Senior Business Development Manager, Austrade Thailand
- Sarah Roberts - Project Manager, Wine Australia
Who Should Attend
- Australian wine exporters interested in exporting to Thailand.
- Australian wine exporters already exporting to Thailand that want to further develop their strategy.
- Australian exporters registered in the Virtual Meet the Buyer Thailand event with FIAL and Wine Australia.
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.