About the Event
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre, trading as FIAL, in partnership with the Austrade UK office, are hosting a UK Food and Beverage Trade Readiness Webinar.
Hear from UK Austrade representatives, in-market distributors and UK trend and consumer experts. You will receive the latest updates on the business landscape and how the UK is re-opening and growing their economy post-COVID-19, how Australian food and beverage businesses can navigate the landscape to capitalise on opportunities created by the strategic partnership between Australia / UK and the soon to be announced Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
- Austrade Business Development Manager: UK food and beverage overview – opportunities and challenges, steps to expand into the UK marketplace and FTA benefits.
- UK consumer expert: Key considerations for doing business in UK and what to expect, emerging market scope and targeted channel trends
- UK distributor insights: Accessing different channels and promotions, brand development and UK supply chain.
The UK food and drink market is one of the most evolved and competitive in the world, making it a challenging to navigate for the first time. This webinar is for anyone looking to diversify their market opportunities in exporting food and beverage to the UK.
- Rod Arenas - General Manager Commercial, FIAL
- Anna Nishnianidze - Austrade Trade and Investment Commissioner UK and Ireland
- Alberto Olivia - Austrade Senior Business Development Manager UK and Ireland
- Will Downey - Austrade Senior Business Development Manager UK and Ireland
- Mark Field - CEO, Prof Consulting Group
- James Bielby - CEO, FWD (Federation of Wholesalers & Distributors)
Who Should Attend
- Australian food and beverage suppliers interested in exporting to the UK
- Australian food and beverage suppliers already exporting to the UK that want to further develop their strategy
- Australian exporters registered to the FIAL Virtual Meet the Buyer UK event
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.