- Event postponed. New date coming soon -
About the Event
The Food and Agribusiness Growth Centre, trading as FIAL, invites Australian food and beverage suppliers to attend our Vietnam Food and Beverage Trade Readiness Webinar.
Hear from key in-market experts, Vietnam distributors, supply chain, trend and consumer experts. You will receive the latest updates on the business landscape, insights, opportunities, challenges and requirements to enter or grow your presence in the Vietnam market.
Vietnam is one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the world, with a rapidly growing domestic market for imported food and beverage products. The key areas that will be covered during the webinar include:
- Vietnam economy and market overview
- Food and Beverage industry trends, opportunities, challenges, and doing business in Vietnam
- Market regulation overview and lessons learnt for future exporters
- Current challenges to logistics and distribution, supply chain disruption into Vietnam post-pandemic, measures to mitigate logistic and supply chain risks
- Requirements and business conditions, changes in consumer behaviours and what to expect – new selling channels and emerging channels
- Q&A with an importer: doing business in Vietnam, and what to expect
- Rod Arenas - General Manager Commercial, FIAL
- Christopher Morley - Trade Commissioner - Hanoi, Austrade
- Ms Nguyen Thai Li - Deputy Director General - International Relations Department, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce
- TBC - Euromonitor
- TBC - Maersk
We provide valued insights stakeholders from across the agri-food value chain need to make informed decisions.
We design and deliver industry-led workshops to equip food and agribusinesses with the capabilities and skills to capitalise on growth opportunities.
We connect food and agribusinesses with the research expertise, funding and export markets needed to harness opportunities.